AGRI TRAVEL & SLOW TRAVEL EXPO (ATEST) promotes destinations through their landscapes, arts, traditions and foods to tourists and operators that are searching for authentic and emotional experiences. ATEST gives expression to every aspect of the tourism sector in a lively and attractive way, which makes it appealing for everyone! In this context FOOD and WINE TOURISM becomes of importance for the promotion of local territories and the development of local economies.
Our fair is located in the region of Italy with the highest purchasing power – the area 100 kms around Bergamo has around 10 million potential customers that are looking for experiences with strong connections to concepts like: life quality, sustainability and environment. In addition to these, many potential national and international customers are attracted by the unmatched advantages of our location: the Exhibition Centre is just seven minutes away from the low-cost airport Bergamo Orio al Serio, and less than one hour away from the airports of Linate and Malpensa.
FREE ENTRY for the public assures a high number of visitors.
ATEST is composed by two different fairs, a B2B FAIR ENTIRELY DEDICATED TO SLOW TOURISM AND EVEN MORE INTERNATIONAL for professional operators only and a B2C area also open to the interested public.
The exposition is divided in two main areas of interest:
- APRIL 2- 3 : ATEST B2B meetings and events reserved to professional operators
You will have the possibility of participating in a rich program of conferences and workshops held by national and international experts in the field and of being inserted in the B2B meeting agenda, always generating precious business occasions, with many buyers interested in your touristic packages and your services!
- APRIL 3- 4- 5: ATEST B2C open to the public, to promote your destinations ad sell you products and services
You will find:
- Equipped areas such as a show cooking and tasting area, a stage for entertainment events, conference rooms for you presentations and much more – as exhibitor, you can ADD YOUR EVENT if you are interested!
- You are allowed to SELL YOUR SERVICES and/or PRODUCTS directly to the visitors
- B2B matchmaking service also during the fair by our specialized staff
For your free time, the province of Bergamo is situated in a very attractive area, with a great cultural heritage and many UNESCO sites of great interest. For the exhibitors of the fair, we will organize educational tours to some of the most attractive places in the region.