Become an exhibitor
BECOME THE PROTAGONIST
OF AGRITRAVEL & SLOW TRAVEL EXPO – FIERA DEI TERRITORI
Why participate in it?
Fiera dei Territori – Agritravel e Slow Travel Expo (ATEST) is an international event that promotes slow, outdoor, active, sustainable tourism and the uniqueness and beauty of all those territories, national and international, offering destinations among nature, art, experiences, traditions and good food for tourists and professionals looking for authentic and emotional paths that increasingly manifest strong links with concepts such as quality of life, sustainability and environment.
If you are an operator, a company or an association that wants to promote the beauty of its territory, destination or tourist product-service and you recognize yourself in these types of tourism, Agri Travel & Slow Travel EXPO is an opportunity for you!
AREA B2B (only for operators)
Friday 16th February
Our B2B package includes:
- B2B matching and business meetings between tourism operators. Buyers mainly from Italy, but also from other European and non-European countries. Soon the definition of the modalities of realization: in total presence or in hybrid form).
- Technical events (seminars,conferences and conferences, specialized training) to facilitate the exchange of know-how with the presentation of Italian and foreign case histories and best practices and encourage the development of business opportunities.
AREA B2C (open to visitors and operators)
Friday 16th – 18th February
Our B2C package includes:
- 3 exhibition days (16th -18th February)
- stand starting from 4×4 meters (choice between bare or pre-fitted and customized)
- slot in the Events Area’s program, to organize activities such as: destination-product presentation, showcooking, show, etc.
- quota d’iscrizione comprensiva di servizi come riportato nella scheda tecnica
The last edition’s numbers: